Advance your career by empowering businesses to grow and people to thrive!
Are you interested in joining a professional business solutions environment with great opportunity? We are looking for solutions and financial data specialists who will evaluate, communicate, and collaborate to manage client solutions.
Our team at Eagle Business Software is committed to providing an excellent product and equally important keeping our promises to engage professionally in each aspect of client engagement. In maintaining this focus, as a priority, we meet with our team at individual, group and company levels. It doesn’t stop there—we provide an opportunity for professional and personal growth through coaching and professional education on a regular monthly basis.
For 30+ years Eagle Business Software has been leading the way for small to medium-sized enterprises to manage their businesses more efficiently. EBMS (Eagle Business Management Software) has been built out of a strong need for good business software that contains flexibility and reliability without the costly price tag of the larger business packages. A wide variety of services are built around the software including software consulting, implementation services and training, customized solutions, focused support, and more. Today we serve hundreds of businesses throughout US and Canada with a team of over forty employees.
We are looking for team members that want to grow with our company. Folks that will commit to our product and environment fostering healthy professionalism and build capacity for what’s next throughout your career tenure with Eagle Business Software. Your success within our team results in a better future for our company. Your commitment to providing a great client experience helps us to deliver services and resources that exceed the client expectation.
To keep our team connected you’ll have the opportunity to sit down with the folks here at Eagle Business Software, and get to know them personally while enjoying a company provided lunch on a weekly basis. We believe that we should be connected on the inside to build healthy clients and business relationships on the outside. Our culture has been reinvented to build a team environment and clarity in efforts to set everyone up for success.
Position Location: Gap, PA with possible remote opportunities
- Work closely with new EBMS clients to evaluate their business processes and determine the best software configuration and training schedule to meet their implementation goals.
- Consultants will work with a variety of industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full scope and features of EBMS.
- Work closely with other consultants in the team to leverage skill sets and deliverables.
- Collaborate with the EBMS sales team, programmers, solutions and support team to recommend solutions that will address our client’s business needs and solution requirements.
- Train new users in the functionality of Eagle Business Software.
- Communicate client feedback to the product owner to help improve future releases of EBMS.
- Configure customer data files for import into Eagle Business Software.
- Configure, Install and Upgrade software for new clients.
- Understand and incorporate the full scope of services offered by Eagle Business Software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Goal and service oriented
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Positive thinking and language
- Adaptable in real time situations and surprises
- Ability to work and respond under pressure and deadlines
- Problem-solving and strategic planning ability
- Clear communication through training and presenting
- Time management
- Flexibility and patience in emergency situations
- Prior experience with business processes such as accounting, order entry, labor management, or inventory tracking.
- Working knowledge of accounting and business process management software; prior experience with Eagle Business Software is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office business application suite, Windows operating systems, Windows-based networking, and file sharing.
- Autonomous workflow around assignments, projects, and tasks.
- Focus and attention to details, accuracy, and timeliness client experiences.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to work and respond under pressure and deadlines.
- Flexibility outside business hours when needed for emergency situations.
Benefits:As a member of the Eagle Business Software team, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Health coverage option for individual and family.
- Dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability options available.
- SIMPLE IRA plan.
- Remote working option(s).
- Monthly coaching and professional training.
Position Contact: Kristina Harrell
717-442-3247 option 2