Excellent service environment with great learning opportunity!
Are you passionate about service, communication, and servicing business technology solutions for the future? Come join our Client Services team and advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
We are looking for Client Support Representative team members that want to grow with our company and are passionate about superior customer service. Our team is committed to consistently delivering outstanding service to our business ERP platform in order to facilitate business growth.
For 30+ years Eagle Business Software has been leading the way for small to medium-sized enterprises to manage their businesses more efficiently. EBMS (Eagle Business Management Software) has been built out of a strong need for good business software that contains flexibility and reliability without the costly price tag of the larger business packages. A wide variety of services are built around the software including software consulting, implementation services and training, customized solutions, focused support, and more. Today we serve hundreds of businesses throughout US and Canada with a team of over forty employees.
Why Join Our Team?
Serve clients and colleagues, through troubleshooting techniques, training, collaboration, and clear communication. Strive to deliver excellence while honoring company values, vision, mission & culture by developing trust through relationships.
Position Location: Gap, PA with possible remote opportunities
- Handle inbound support calls
- Manage inbound support emails
- Manage support tickets in timely manner
- Communicate clearly both internally and externally
- Maintain and grow client relationships by providing support, training, information & guidance
- Troubleshoot client facing issues and determine best path to resolve
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing results
- Take initiative to self-teach, collaborate and analyze personal growth and development
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years customer service and business process experience
- EBMS experience beneficial but not required
- Software technical experience
- Self-starter with a drive to achieve excellence in all tasks, big & small
- Call center experience desired
- Written, verbal & graphic presentation skills
- Team player
- Time management skills to balance a high demand work environment and ability to prioritize
- Excellent communicator, written and verbally
- Ability to identify strengths and areas of opportunity through self-evaluation
- Driven to achieve excellence in all tasks, big & small
- Relational with a desire to foster strong professional relationships built on trust
Position Contact: Kristina Harrell
717-442-3247 option 2