Use vendor catalogs to keep your EBMS inventory up-to-date.
This episode is part of an ongoing video series demonstrating tips, tricks, and highlight features to help you get the most out of your Eagle Business Management Software. In today's video, Nathaniel takes an advanced look into how to use vendor catalog files to maintain your EBMS product catalog.
You may be in an industry where you need to handle hundreds of thousands of parts from many different manufacturers while sourcing from multiple suppliers. The Multi-Vendor Catalog module in EBMS allows users to pull product files from a vendor and then map them to the EBMS product catalog.
In a fast-paced world where supply change is disrupted and prices are changing constantly it is important to keep product information current. Setup vendor catalogs in EBMS to access hundreds of thousands of products from your suppliers - all from within EBMS.
This video covers -
- A simple way to access vendor catalogs in EBMS
- The options for searching and importing vendor catalogs
- The steps to map vendor files to your inventory catalog in EBMS
- How to map key data relationships and link data fields
- An explanation of how to setup manufacturer source relationships
- How to create categorization in EBMS when importing vendor files
- The steps to automatically update product catalogs
This previous episode explained the import/export mapping utility of vendor catalogs. These vendor catalog features are a part of many of our EBMS feature and community packs. Learn more by searching our knowledge base.
If you'd like to continue learning how to use EBMS to its fullest capabilities, be sure to subscribe to our email list, and you'll be notified when the next EBMS Insider Series video is published.