Streamline your business workflow using Power Automate with EBMS.
This episode is part of an ongoing video series demonstrating tips, tricks, highlights, and features to help you get the most out of your Eagle Business Management Software. In today's video, Nathaniel demonstrates the effectiveness of using Microsoft Power Automate with EBMS to streamline your business workflow.
In the world of business there are many operations and processes that are repetitive. The goal is to take these processes and automate them, reducing the time needed to replicate actions again and again. Today we take a dip into the technical side of automation and citizen programming. This video walks you through one real life example to help you discover how exciting the options are!
This video covers -
- An introduction to Microsoft's Power Automate
- A list of example automations that you could setup
- Step by step instructions to create an automated email that alerts you of inventory margins.
- How to create and identify recurring triggers
- How to get and parse EBMS information using the API Gateway
- How to setup the Filter Array and format the list
- Steps to send an automatic email
If you find this helpful and you'd like to continue learning how to use EBMS to its fullest capabilities, be sure to subscribe to our email list, and you'll be notified when the next EBMS Insider Series video is published.