An in-depth look at printing from EBMS.
This episode is part of an ongoing video series demonstrating tips, tricks, and features to help you get the most out of Eagle Business Management Software. In today's video, Nathaniel takes a behind-the-scenes look at what happens to get your data on paper.
On the surface the print process may seem simple, but join us as we take a deep dive into how the data server, your computer, EBMS print dialog, and report engine work together. Understanding these processes allows you to analyze and make improvements to your print speed.
This video covers -
- The various parts of the EBMS print environment
- Printing reports from a remote location
- An explanation of redirected printers when printing remotely
- How to access print logs to analyze print speeds
- Several ways to speed up printing from a remote desktop environment
If you'd like to continue learning how to use EBMS to its fullest capabilities, be sure to subscribe to our email list, and you'll be notified when the next EBMS Insider Series video is published.