Explore several convenient features in the sales order that makes selling parts easy.
This episode is part of an ongoing video series demonstrating tips, tricks, highlights, and features to help you get the most out of your Eagle Business Management Software. In today's video, Nathaniel shows several right-click options to access product information and efficiently make a sale.
In today's world, pricing is fluctuating, supply chain and availability is disrupted, and you need reliable product information quickly. This episode explores how to lookup a variety of product details - all from order entry.
This video covers -
- How to quickly view product pricing exceptions
- An easy way to lookup the purchase history and stock levels of product
- A simple way to link and open purchase orders
- Where to quickly check supplier pricing, lead time, and stock levels
- A way to capture lost sales
- How to view inventory counts across multiple locations
- Where to store an online reference page for product
- A simple way to display and view a picture for visual product verification
If you find this helpful and you'd like to continue learning how to use EBMS to its fullest capabilities, be sure to subscribe to our email list, and you'll be notified when the next EBMS Insider Series video is published.