Managing special orders when dealing with a disrupted supply chain.
This episode is part of an ongoing video series demonstrating tips, tricks, and features to help you get the most out of Eagle Business Management Software. In today's video, Nathaniel takes a look at how EBMS can help you manage supply chain challenges.
In the past year, supply chain disruptions have increasingly become more of a challenge. Product availability and pricing are incredibly fluid, changing frequently. Much of business is about the flow of information - the right info, to the right people, at the right time. In this video, learn how to keep everyone in the know, especially during this time of supply chain interruption.
This video covers -
- How to get timely updates from suppliers and update your product catalog
- A list of information to request from your supplier
- An easy way to check vendor availability at the time of sale
- The steps to use purchase methods to link your sales order and purchase order
- How to manage the impact of order delays by automatically calculating the ETA date
- An explanation of the shipping schedule report
- Several ways to leverage information in EBMS using Power Automate
If you'd like to continue learning how to use EBMS to its fullest capabilities, be sure to subscribe to our email list, and you'll be notified when the next EBMS Insider Series video is published.
Looking for more? Check out more episodes here.