You've done the hard work, now it's time to get paid! Do you have efficient options to collect customer payments?
Mailing out invoices requires time to print and mail and even more time for the client to receive those documents and send payment back. Not to mention all the time required to field questions about lost order details or mail out overdue payment reminders!
In today's world, online customer portals provide more convenient and efficient ways to get paid. By moving invoicing and bill pay online, business owners can get paid more promptly and easily.
Our Customer Portal is an EBMS eCommerce feature that enables you to accept payments online for your invoices. These online accounts are integrated with your existing customer accounts, payment terms, and payment options.
Picture this: Your customer logs into your website, gets instant information about outstanding invoices, clicks on the payment button, and processes the credit card payment. The payment is processed on the spot and in 1-2 working days, the money is available to your account. Payments can be that simple! The easier the payment process, the faster you get what is owed to you.
Here are a few ways to make it easier to get paid:
- Online Bill Pay - Immediate and convenient payment options means money in your account faster. All outstanding invoices that are placed via phone, device, website, or from your store, can be viewed and paid quickly from the customer's online account. Forget processing stacks of checks or taking various payment methods over the phone ("Okay, now let me read that back to you... 4102..."). Your customers simply log in and pay with a credit card, debit card, or ACH direct payment.
- Online Invoicing - Do your customers often have questions about an order or invoice? Now give your customers and dealers access to invoice and payment status for complete account visibility. All paid and outstanding order history can be viewed in real-time.
- Payment Links - Do you send statements and invoices electronically? Add a payment link to the email and your customers can pay immediately with the click of a button.
- Automatic Matching - At the time of payment, your customer will enter a payment amount which is automatically matched to outstanding balances. The user has the option to choose to apply a payment to specific invoices or to distribute to multiple outstanding balances.
- Recurring Invoicing - Set up the recurring invoices or contracts with the customers you bill regularly and we'll save the date. Customers login to view current, outstanding, or past invoices at their convenience.
- Wholesale Terms - Do you have wholesale customers with specific terms or payment discounts? All customer terms set in EBMS, such as percentage discounts, due by, and grace period, are reflected on orders at the online account.
Does your business process a significant quantity of business to business (B2B) orders or have customer accounts with history and terms? If so, the top benefits for your company include:
- Improved cash flow
- A better customer experience
- Easy account management
- Seamless integration with EBMS
Full eCommerce Integration
Want to take your customer service even further? With only a few more steps, customers can not only pay online but also place and repeat orders. Getting paid online is only one option of our full eCommerce integration. Start by moving your customer accounts and payments online and you are well on your way to selling online as well.
Getting started is quick and easy. Answer a few questions to start the conversation.