The end of the year has us all thinking about inventory and how we can keep it updated with as little pain as possible.
This episode is part of an ongoing video series demonstrating tips, tricks, highlights, and features to help you get the most out of your Eagle Business Management Software. In today's video, Nathaniel explains how to properly connect spreadsheets and supplier catalogs with EBMS to keep your data up-to-date.
Fluctuating prices and availability make maintaining inventory complex. Yet data that is inaccurate is nearly as bad as no data at all. Watch this video to learn how to maintain lists such as customers, vendors, and inventory by connecting to external spreadsheets and catalogs. Keep your data looking fine this holiday season.
This video covers -
- How to connect spreadsheets to EBMS to update a variety of lists
- A simple way to update long lists of data from an external source
- The steps to map data fields between external fields and EBMS
- How to quickly access supplier catalogs alongside your EBMS inventory
- The steps to creating a relationship between your vendor catalogs and EBMS inventory
- A simple way to access and search vendor catalog files within EBMS
- The proper way to update data from an online source file or catalog
Are you ready to get started? Use these step-by-step instructions:
If you find this helpful and you'd like to continue learning how to use EBMS to its fullest capabilities, be sure to subscribe to our email list, and you'll be notified when the next EBMS Insider Series video is published.