Put your data to work to make good business decisions. Today we look at how to use your EBMS data to create powerful charts and dashboards.
This fifth episode in an ongoing video series, demonstrates tips, tricks, highlights, and features to help you get the most out of your EBMS software. In this video, Nathaniel introduces you to the world of business intelligence.
EBMS is not only valuable in maintaining and analyzing financial data but also captures copious amounts of data around sales, labor, manufacturing, inventory, and more. This video includes a simple step-by-step exercise on how to create a real time chart using EBMS. Get started and unleash the data analyst in you!
This video covers—
- The importance and value of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- How to connect EBMS with business intelligence tools
- An easy way to discover where EBMS data is stored
- How to create powerful charts and dashboards
- A simple step-by-step exercise to create a real time chart
If you found this helpful and you'd like to continue learning how to use EBMS to its fullest capabilities, be sure to subscribe to our email list, and you'll be notified when the next EBMS Insider Series video is published.