Welcome to our first episode of the EBMS Insider Series!
This episode is the first of an ongoing video series that will demonstrate tips, tricks, highlights, and features to help you get the most out of your EBMS software. In this video, Nathaniel will talk about EBMS Easter eggs.
Yes, that’s right! Easter is coming, and in the world of software, Easter eggs are hidden features and shortcuts. Are you ready for the hunt?
This video covers—
- An easy way to return to your last opened tab (yes, EBMS remembers!)
- Helpful keyboard shortcuts that can be used in detail lines of invoices, in the body of a journal, within a timecard, and more
- How to access and edit the "What's this?" text
- Where to find field details
- A way to access all payment options—including ones that may not have been listed in the account—and how to over-ride customer payment settings
- How to hide tabs that are restricted by security. This way users won't see the tabs that they don't have permission to access.
- How to bypass FIFO by manually linking an item sold to the actual COGs
If you found this helpful and you'd like to continue learning how to use EBMS to its fullest capabilities, be sure to subscribe to our email list, and you'll be notified when the next EBMS Insider Series video is published.
Looking for more? Check out our EBMS Academy.