The BIG Show 2019, the annual Keystone Automotive industry trade show, is March 8-9 in Grapevine, Texas. Stop by and visit us at booth #1914.
This show is organized by Keystone Automotive Operations, the leading distributor and market of specialty aftermarket auto parts in North America. Browse new products first-hand, learn directly from suppliers and manufacturers, and collaborate with others in the industry to accelerate your business growth and race to success.
3 BIG Reasons to Attend the Show
1. Get inspired by the hottest new products on the market. Browse exhibitors booths to discover exciting products, vehicle trends, and applications in action.
2. Take advantage of deep buying opportunity with exclusive industry specials available only at the show. Exciting promotions and giveaways translate to greater profitability and marketing
3. Discover business growth ideas and strategies as you browse industry proven tools and eKeystone programs. Collaborate with shop owners, industry professionals, and brand reps to discover how others in the industry are addressing challenges and positioning themselves for
Are you taking advantage of integration with supplier data?
Are you still flipping through catalogs and scrolling websites looking for part information, availability, and pricing? Now learn how others in the industry are using EBMS, the leading ERP in the automotive industry, to integrate point-of-sale and inventory management with Keystone, SEMA, and other supplier data.
- Easy year, make, model lookup within Point-of-Sale
- Access Keystone parts lists, information, pricing, and availability directly from order entry
- Sell special orders and non-stock parts easily
- Record and track vehicle or trailer VIN numbers as well as serial numbers, replacement parts, past usage, service notes, and warranty information.
- Control a large parts catalog and automate purchasing processes
Keystone Automotive has partnered with us to offer you direct integration with supplier catalogs. Having worked with auto parts and accessories shops all over the US, our team of industry experts will proactively address your business needs, introduce proven industry workflow, and guide you to a solution for your company.
"EBMS has helped us achieve efficiency not just for our point-of-sale software needs, but our accounting needs as well. It has helped reduce the amount of time that was spent on searching for certain transactions, tracking parts, monitoring our inventory, and keep our accounting up to date."
- Allout Offroad, Inc.